Anti-Discrimination Committee pursues its objectives through:
- initiation and organization of scientific meetings,
- support for those affected by discrimination, mobbing and harassment,
- organization of workshops, webinars and conferences,
- seeking respect for the differences between individuals and groups of society who are or can be wrongly exposed to discrimination and acts of violence,
- raising awareness of discrimination and problems connected to it,
- supporting academic community,
- initiation of discourse in order to respond to social inequalities,
- dissemination of knowledge related to the Academic Code of Values of the Jagiellonian University,
- support of activities that are undertaken to promote and evaluate anti-discrimination rights and procedures,
- creating an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
Bogna Halska-Pionka - Chairperson
Krzysztof Kula - Duty Chairperson
If you want to join the Committee, please contact Bogną Halską-Pionką [ firstname.lastname@example.org ].