Skip to main content

Web Content Display Web Content Display


Web Content Display Web Content Display


Insurance for doctoral students (except for the Jagiellonian University Medical College) is
negotiated at the office of the Association of Doctoral Students of the Jagiellonian University at
4/14 Czapskich Street during the time of the office’s functioning. Meanwhile, the secretariat of
the Jagiellonian University Medical College is responsible for the insurance of its doctoral


All correspondence must be sent from an domain email.

Required Documents

Doctoral candidates who are citizens of the European Union and are twenty-six years of age or older and who do not work or have no other reason for entitlement for insurance must present:

  •  A government-issued personal identification card
  •  A valid university identification card

Persons with the Polish Charter (Karta Polaka) or who have refugee status must present:

  • A valid passport
  • A certification attesting to their Polish origin or refugee status
  • A valid university identification card
  • A contract with the National Health Fund of Poland (24 Batorego Street) regarding
  • voluntary health insurance

 Doctoral candidates who receive insurance through the university also have the right to provide insurance for their family (spouses and/or children who do not work):

  • The spouse’s government identification card
  • A marriage certificate
  • The child’s birth certificate
  • The child’s PESEL number