Skip to main content

Web Content Display Web Content Display


Web Content Display Web Content Display

Doctoral House

Our Association has free places in single and double rooms in the Doctoral House of the Jagiellonian University, located at ul. Bydgoska 19b. The allocation of seats is decided by the TD UJ Council based on the recommendation of the TD UJ Material Assistance Committee, and the decision issued may be appealed to the Appeals Committee.
The entire process associated with applying for an available room is done electronically via the USOS platform. The exceptions are requests for the allocation of a single room, which should be accompanied by the documentation required in the application.
It is also possible to receive an allocation for a doctoral student's spouse or child. In this case, the priority is given to doctoral students whose spouse is an unemployed person registered in the Labor Office or a spouse who is taking care of children.
A place in the Doctoral House can be obtained during the academic year, which is conditioned by the submission of an appropriate application and the release of the allocation by another doctoral student.

For more information, email:

PhD candidates may apply for a place in the Phd Student's House (Bydgoska B). More detailed information can be found here.

Błąd w kompozycji strony docelowej dla modułu "Polecamy również". Prosimy zgłosić ten problem osobie publikującej